Tuesday, December 14, 2010

can i miss u ?

Tonite i missing you till I cry cry cry and cry. I can’t stop crying cause I remember and I had realize fr anything u have done for us. How difficult u to grow we up and u’d face many hard way. Just u and only u support all of us since we were infancy until now. I miss u so much ! i miss u I miss u I miss u ! I don’t know how many times I could say. I MISS YOU MAK! I MISS YOU. U just leaves us just only 50 days but look at me now? It seems like I’d lost my way. U always by my side even though I was wrong and it was my mistake actually. I miss u.. I miss ur voice. Sometimes u is like my friend to me. We shared much kind of stories about life, about our memorable, about boyfriend, about school, gossip and many more. I miss the moment we talk in the car. I miss two words that u always said ‘I love you’ n ‘ be careful’. i miss ur kisses ur hug. I miss everything. I miss u maaa.
I’m so glad to have a great mother like u. thanks God.
She is the woman whose most gentle soul embraces me each day..
She is my boss and my hero
She is my mum
And she is my dad.
Nothing words can say. I love you.;)


;)sorry klong.hehe

No comments: